Monday, November 25, 2013

Rendezvous


Update! As I was writing this, I am currently waiting for my hair to get dry because movies with my former blockmates!!!! The HUNGER GAMES CATCHING FIRE is finally in my favour! (LOL) Working as fast as I could because this can wait, and Finnick Odair can't. Does that make sense?

With the difficulty on connecting my latter words to this paragraph , let me just slide for now and move on to the next topic. Wearing leggings, plain or printed, becomes a habit of mine now. I am such a sucker for go-to pieces and laid-back outwears. School is basically the reason why.

My mind won't let me think of anything than let the hunger games begin! Haha. Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Your top is a bit big on you? :D


    Please visit my blog. I'd love to stay in touch with each other :)
    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete