Sunday, November 3, 2013

Whatever Floats My Boat

I never felt the need to post here until today. NO, what you are about to read (or see) is not an outfit post and stuff.

Sembreak's the only time I can be a good blogger but unfortunately, we're not able to shoot because (1) my partner, Soniella, and I have these appointments and engagements (we sound as if we're big people LOL), whether a family outing or just a normal gimmick, (2) Pampanga was deeply affected by the previous storms and typhoons that we can't think of any place to do blogging (I swear, a good backdrop or background sets the mood when shooting!!!), (3) I ended up talking and laughing when I'm with her and forget to talk about this whole blogging thing. I'm telling you, I am a bad blogger. On a completely darker note (haha I overdid it), second semester's approaching in the next two days, which just means that I am back from having a (not so)nerdy-student vibe, which forced me to atleast publish this. To somehow share with you guys the things that float my boat before this blog has its mini-hiatus again and to thank everyone who never fails to visit this blog once in a while. I thank you! *gay hearts here*




Photos were all taken and edited by me.

2 comments: